01. 09. 17 – Rural brides travel huge distances in search of their dream wedding dress, and I’m so honoured to be able to bring the dream to them instead.
06. 09. 17 – I’ve just returned from seeing the incredible Dior exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria; and what an experience!
It’s been 70 years since #Dior showed his ‘New Look’ collection in Paris, revolutionising fashion’s female silhouette.
The exhibition includes more than 140 breathtaking couture garments designed by Christian Dior and those who followed him to helm the fashion house, including Yves Saint Laurent, John Galliano and Raf Simmons.
The exhibition also includes the creations of Maria Grazia Chiuru, Dior’s current artistic director and the first woman to hold that position.
The attention to detail and the workmanship involved in each garment is impeccable; from delicate hand beading through to perfectly tailored silhouettes.
12. 09. 17 – Currently finalising dates for my next Tamworth studio consultations – stay tuned!
14. 09. 17 – | RURAL BRIDES |
Enquire now to arrange your initial consultation for my next Tamworth date – September 30th, and October 1st! Next date will be mid November.
14. 09. 17 – I believe all Australians should be able to marry, irrespective of gender, race, sexuality or religion. I believe marriage is defined by love, commitment, and respect – not prejudice and discrimination. I believe it’s time to allow two people who love each other to have that love recognised through marriage.
Australia; vote yes for #marriageequality – make it right, and make it count.
Love is love. It’s time. 🌈
19. 09. 17 – | RURAL BRIDES |
Rural brides – get in touch now to arrange your initial consultation in my Tamworth studio for September 30th and October 1st!
28. 09. 17 – Finding beautiful silks you forgot you had 🙌
Now what to create…