06. 10. 17 – Daylight savings means I can sketch for hours and hours and hours!
11. 10. 17 – If you are dreaming of a custom made, one-of-a-kind wedding dress and your wedding is in Summer/Autumn 2018; now is the time to get in touch! Based in the Hills District, every dress is personally designed and tailored to your body through a series of fittings – creating memories you will treasure forever.
17. 10. 17 – Happy Anniversary to this stunning #bride! May and George had a beautifully intimate vineyard #wedding, with May in custom KIMBERLEY WOODWARD DESIGNS.
More photos: http://www.kimberleywoodwarddesigns.com.au/real-bride-may/
Photographer: Towards The Moon
18. 10. 17 – | RURAL BRIDES |
For all my beautiful brides in regional Australia; your next weekend for consultations in the Tamworth studio is November 18th & 19th – enquire now!
31. 10. 17 – Brigette came to me not particularly looking forward to her debutante ball, but knowing she wanted to feel beautiful and comfortable in a classically elegant custom gown.
Together, we came up with the perfect design featuring a graceful neckline, a chic scoop back, stylish cap sleeves and delicately floating silk chiffon – Brigette looked and felt absolutely beautiful, and had an amazing time!
Head to the blog for more photos: