01. 11. 17 – Incredibly honoured to be a finalist at the 2017 Australian Bridal Industry Academy – ABIA awards – special thank you to all my beautiful brides for saying such lovely things about me!
06. 11. 17 – | RURAL BRIDES |
If you are a rural bride interested in a consultation in the Tamworth studio; please get in touch now! I have limited time slots available for the weekend of November 18th & 19th.
15. 11. 17 – No words; pure joy. Well done Australia!
16. 11. 17 – Rainy afternoons are for delicate draping in the studio 🙌
I used this champagne gold Elie Saab lace once before with a beautifully golden silk – this time I’m using it with a soft nude blush and if possible, I love it even more.
18. 11. 17 – A huge happy first anniversary to one of my loveliest brides, Sophie! Soph came to me wanting a dress that was “perfectly imperfect, and sexy – but also Grandma appropriate!”. Her gorgeous wedding dress featured luxurious hand appliquéd Italian Guipure lace, tiers of voluminous tulle in the creamiest of silks, and a perfectly tailored silhouette.
Happy anniversary Soph and Pete!
28. 11. 17 – Last night at the #abiabridalawards I was rated the sixth best Designer of a Couture Gown in NSW! A huge thank you to all my beautiful brides – I truly love what I do and I simply wouldn’t be doing it without you.
I am incredibly grateful and humbled by this prestigious recognition.
An extra special thank you to my other half for supporting me in every way possible; you are my rock.
Bring on 2018!